Networld Media Group, producer of the Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit and CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit, has announced plans to co-locate the two conferences in 2019. They will be held on June 4-6 at the Omni Frisco Hotel in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
“Both of these events are targeted to brands that want to elevate the customer experience through the use of interactive technology,” said Kathy Doyle, Networld’s president and publisher. “It just makes sense to bring them together under one roof.”
Attendees will be able to access both Summits for the price of just one. Registration is open now and early bird pricing is in effect until January 25.
The agenda for the Summits will include three tracks of breakout sessions. Confirmed speakers for the breakout panels include:
• Lisa Ajdini – Sr. Director, Global Digital Marketing Strategy | Caesars Entertainment
• Amit Bhardwaj – VP, Customer Experience | Fred’s
• Geovannie Concepcion – Chief Operating Officer | Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que
• Christiana DiMattesa – Director of DTC Retail Marketing, Brand House & Factory House | Under Armour
• Timothy Embretson – Senior Director, Retail & Services UX, Activation & Selling Tools | Best Buy
• Zachary Fleming – GM Digital Health | Baylor, Scott & White Health
• Mark Garcia – Director, Operations Systems | AMC Theatres
• Bernie Gessner – VP, Global Customer Experience | Fossil Group
• David Hewitt – Group Vice President | Publicis.Sapient
• Charles Larkin – Senior Director, GameStop Technology Institute | GameStop
• Rachel Layton – VP of Marketing + Growth | Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
• Parminder Mann – VP, Digital Hospitality & Strategic Partnerships | Compass Group
• Monica Minford – Senior Director of Digital Marketing | HuHot Mongolian Grill
• Matt Olsen – Director of Digital Guest Experience | Firehouse Subs
The Summits will also feature an ICX Discovery Zone where attendees can get hands-on demonstrations of the innovative customer engagement technology developed by Summit sponsors.
Additional Summit highlights will include ICX Tours which allow attendees to see interactive technology in action at various Dallas area venues and the ICX Association’s annual Elevate Awards ceremony.
This will be the sixth year for CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit and the fifth for the ICX Summit.
Registration is now open and early bird pricing is in effect until Jan. 25. Register here.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) global media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, BlockchainTechNews.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Networld event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit, Interactive Customer Experience Summit, Bank Customer Experience Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association. BOOM! Creative, provides clients with digital creative, custom media and brand collateral. Its newest offering, World of Money, is a daily e-newsletter that provides a fun and informative look at the trends, technologies, and ideas shaping the future of money and payments.