Which Wich Superior Sandwiches founder Jeff Sinelli will headline the annual Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, March 28–30, 2017, in Dallas.
The chief vibe officer of the 500-unit chain best known for its customizable sandwiches, creative ordering system and personalized sandwich bag, will discuss his take on entrepreneurship and taking risks.
“Jeff will share with our attendees not only how he created a successful business, but also how that business thrives in part by serving the community,” said Cherryh Cansler, host of the summit and director of editorial of Networld Media Group, the publishing company that produces the event. ” His presentation will be packed with actionable items for attendees to implement at their own businesses.”
After his keynote address, Sinelli will host a “spreading party,” Cansler said. “We’ll all work together for about an hour to make thousands of PB&Js for people in need around the Dallas-Fort Worth area.”
The summit will explore how franchises can leverage innovation in a variety forms — from customer experience innovation to kitchen and menu innovation and beyond — as a catalyst for franchise expansion.
Attendees will discover progressive ways to build their business and attract both investors and customers, said Cansler, who developed the agenda.
Session topics include:
• Franchise Development Marketing 101
• Tech Talk
• How to Protect Your Brand When Going Global
• Building Your Brand Personality for Franchise Development
• Taking Your Loyalty (or Rewards) Program Digital
• Be a Hero, Not a Villain: Rescuing Your Brand From Big, Bad Reviews
• Back to Black: Going Green Without Seeing Red
• Menu Psychology: How to Inspire Your Customer to Spend More
• Risk vs. Reward: How to Mitigate Risk When Scaling Your Franchise
• Navigating the Supply Chain
Additional speakers include:
• Natalie Anderson Liu, vice president, MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
• Liz Bazner, digital manager, A&W Restaurants
• Michael Berger, founding partner, Elevation Burger and Pupatella
• Jennifer Chasteen, senior director of brand and product strategy, Church’s Chicken
• Bo Davis, chief operating officer, US Beef (Arby’s)
• Clay Dover, chief marketing officer, Pei Wei
• Tom Gordon, CEO and founder, Slim Chickens
• Kevin King, chief development officer, Smoothie King
• Scott Mortier, executive vice president of business development, Froots, Gyroville, Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream, Miami Grill
• Peter Ortiz, vice president of franchise sales, Schlotzsky’s
• Bruce Schroder, president, Moe’s Southwest Grill
• Bobby Shaw, CEO, Salad and Go
• James Vitrano, general counsel and vice president of franchise development and operations, Ruby Tuesday
Registration is open and early bird pricing is in effect through November 4, which includes a $300 discount (no code required).
The Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit will make its global debut in London, July 18–20, 2017.
More information about the summit will be available in the coming weeks.
ABOUT NETWORLD MEDIA GROUP
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com,
DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, VirtualCurrencyToday.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and ChurchCentral.com. Networld event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, Interactive Customer Experience Summit, Bank Customer Experience Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association. Its newest offering, Networld Press, provides clients with an all-in-one website solution featuring custom website design and ongoing editorial, content strategy and website updates.