Networld Media Group was one of the first major business-to-business publishers to exist wholly in the online world. With focuses on such diverse industries as ATM, retail, mobile payments, self-service technology and the major foodservice verticals, we offer employees a wide variety of career opportunities to participate and thrive in today’s changing media marketplace.
For general employment consideration, please contact Sandy Prendergast, VP of Personnel and Administration at email@example.com or
502.241.7545, ext. 102.
Who we are
Networld Media Group is an online B2B media company covering the technology, finance, retail and foodservice industries. Our editors create indispensable content to help executives understand news and context and thereby build their businesses.
Who we need
This position is for a web-oriented journalist with at least five years’ experience writing in the B2B space, covering complex subjects related to payments, mobile technology or (ideally) both.
In addition, we need to talk if you
– Are a multi-disciplinarian who gets the holistic approach to modern, online journalism and will participate in growing the site from all perspectives.
– Possess leadership traits and initiative.
– Are comfortable in front of cameras and on stage.
– Can articulate complex concepts clearly and in an engaging manner.
– Produce copy that typically requires little editing.
What you’ll do
– Become intimately familiar with the complex business model of payments, and the many stakeholders who play a part in it.
– Post several news briefs a day and three longer pieces a week.
– Engage regularly with the readership community, including interacting via in-site commenting, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
– Build relationships that help further the editorial and business aims of the site.
– Attend and report from industry events, as well as help lead the evolution of our ATM and Mobile Executive Summit.
– Assist the director of editorial on a weekly basis by writing content for NMG’s other sites as needed.
– Set up interviews and host a weekly podcast
Your next step: Send the following to Sandy Prendergast, senior vice president of human resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cover letter with brief description of why you are the only person we should consider for this position.
– Full resume.
– Salary requirements.
– LinkedIn and Twitter URLs, and any other professional online presence germane to our consideration.
– Links to three or more recently published stories.
– Three professional references we can call today.
Louisville-based online publisher Networld Media Group is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated individual to join our organization. Your job will be to develop new business, manage existing customer relationships, follow up on in-bound leads, and close deals over the telephone or in person. Some trade show travel is required.
You will sell a range of products from advertising, lead generation and executive-level summits to custom publishing and other services within a full online portfolio.
As a sales-driven organization, we will provide you with a steady flow of qualified leads, top-notch sales support and management, as well as a never-ending stream of sales collateral and promotional materials to help you sell.
Our media properties are well established and have delivered results for hundreds of clients over the past fourteen years. Our sites include market reach into retail, payments, technology and food. Our executive summit portfolio includes the Fastcasual Executive Summit, a leader in the foodservice industry.
Previous online media experience is required.
This position offers a base salary plus commission. A full benefit package includes health insurance, matching 40lk, paid vacations and much more.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Networld Media Group! While there are no specific openings at this time, we are always interested in hearing from qualified candidates that may fit our future needs.
Please continue to check our careers page for opportunities. We look forward to reviewing your resume when a relevant position comes available!
WHAT WE DO
Blockchain Tech News
Digital Signage Today
Food Truck Operator
Mobile Payments Today
Retail Customer Experience
World of Money
Bank Customer Experience Summit
CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit
Fast Casual Summit
Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit
13100 Eastpoint Park Blvd • Louisville, KY 40223 • Phone: 877.441.7545 • Fax: 502.241.1385
Careers | Press Room | Media Kits | Resources | Contact Us