Networld Media Group was one of the first major business-to-business publishers to exist wholly in the online world. With focuses on such diverse industries as ATM, retail, mobile payments, self-service technology, vending and the major foodservice verticals, we offer employees a wide variety of career opportunities to participate and thrive in today’s changing media marketplace.
Chief Revenue Officer
This position is Louisville based, and will be responsible for the overall brand management of the Company’s Business-to-Business website as well as physical and virtual events. You will be the chief revenue driver for product sales by helping our customers – suppliers and readers – with their integrated marketing needs that include digital media and conferences.
What you will do:
- Manage the P/L for customer products
- Oversee and assist the sales team which includes sales strategy and execution, working with their customers, and helping the team meet their individual goals.
- Lead by example, providing hands on customer field-oriented guidance.
- Develop pricing strategies and go-to-market offers.
- Manage department heads to achieve individual and Company goals through strategy and execution.
- Develop compensation plans that drive revenue, as well as internal staff retention and employee personal growth.
- Under the guidance of the CEO, you will assist in developing product launches from start to finish.
- Work with the SVP of HR/Administration to follow Company policies and procedures
- This position requires 35% travel specifically around generating a wider network of industry professionals to add to our portfolio. That includes, sales leads, conference speakers and potential partnerships.
Management and sales skills needed:
- Proven leadership in sales and operations processing.
- Ability to manage and lead a team by example with enthusiasm, hard work, dedication, and trust.
- Top-notch networking practices
- Superior money management practices
- CRM, Excel, Power point, social media participation, good written and oral communications.
Reports to: CEO
No openings available at this time.
Thanks for your interest in Networld Media Group! While there are no specific openings at this time, we are always interested in hearing from qualified candidates that may fit our future needs.
Please continue to check our careers page for opportunities. We look forward to reviewing your resume when a relevant position comes available!