Networld Media Group was one of the first major business-to-business publishers to exist wholly in the online world. With focuses on such diverse industries as ATM, retail, mobile payments, self-service technology, vending and the major foodservice verticals, we offer employees a wide variety of career opportunities to participate and thrive in today’s changing media marketplace.
Director of Audience Development – Events
Networld Media Group is seeking a highly motivated individual to aggressively grow attendance to Networld’s expanding portfolio of B2B events through a combination of sales, marketing and community-building tactics.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including, but not limited to:
- Email Marketing (including list development)
- Social Media Marketing (organic and paid)
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations (online and print channels)
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Managing partnerships with B2B media and event organizations
Additional Skills Desired:
- Ability to track and report on campaign success
- Ability to work in a team environment and present strategic plans to management
- Basic copywriting
- Event registration platform (Cvent, Eventbrite, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- English speaking
- This position requires daily office attendance, working normal U.S. business hours and some light travel required.
- Position is based in Louisville, KY
- Reports to VP Marketing
For consideration, please send resume to Sandy Prendergast at email@example.com.
No openings available at this time.
Thanks for your interest in Networld Media Group! While there are no specific openings at this time, we are always interested in hearing from qualified candidates that may fit our future needs.
Please continue to check our careers page for opportunities. We look forward to reviewing your resume when a relevant position comes available!
For general employment consideration, please contact Sandy Prendergast, VP of Personnel and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or
502.241.7545, ext. 102.