The survey of approximately 500 ATM and banking industry executives cuts across a wide array of topics, from industry trends to threats and opportunities that loom on the horizon. The results of the survey are broken out by region, and illustrated with more than 144 charts and graphs.
In analyzing the results, Harper said that some interesting patterns have emerged since the survey was conducted in 2009.
“The top five global trends have completely changed in just three years,” he said. “While mobile is the most significant new trend across the board, there are differing opinions between FIs and IADs.”
In addition to the survey, this report also includes exclusive commentary, insight and opinion from leading ATM and financial industry leaders, including:
- Debbie Bianucci, president and CEO, BAI
- Daryl Cornell, president and CEO, Triton
- Lachlan Gunn, director and coordinator, European ATM Security Team
- Flora Hamilton, executive director, ATMIA Europe
- Ian Kerr, general manager, Clear2Pay
- Uwe Krause, vice president of banking, Wincor Nixdorf
- Peter Kulik, vice president, product innovation and strategy, Vantiv LLC
- Mike Lee, CEO, ATM Industry Association
- Leonor Machado, chair, Cash Working Group
- Gerard Hartsink chair, European Payments Council
- Michael O’Laughlin, senior vice president, NCR Financial Services
- Steven Rathgaber, CEO, Cardtronics
- Tim Robinson, CEO, Talaris
- Tom Stevenson, president, Cash Connect
- Thomas Swidarski, president and CEO, Diebold Inc.
- Alan Walsh, vice president of banking, Wincor Nixdorf U.S.
Any questions on this premium report? Please contact Christopher Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.