This 109-page report takes a look at the popularity of practices such as local sourcing, the offering of breakfast, catering platforms and a breakdown of sales based on daypart. It includes the results of a comprehensive industry survey, spanning the casual, fast casual and QSR markets.
As an added bonus, the report offers a glimpse of menu-item launches across all three industry categories over the last eight months and highlights which of those items became permanent placements.
- More than 30 pages of charts and graphs, mapping out trends for a diverse group of operators: Asian, Bakery/Cafe, Burger/Steak/BBQ, Coffee/Specialty Beverage, Dessert, Ethnic, Fresh Mex, Italian/Pizza, Sandwich, Soup/Salad/Chicken
- Find out which offerings and which dayparts are proving to be the most important for driving sales and profitability
- Discover which trends operators are considering adding to their restaurants: low fat/healthy menus, carryout/curbside, local sourcing, and many more
- Find out where your competitor’s R&D teams are looking for the next great innovation
- More than 60 pages of sorted data on limited-time offers and pricing changes, broken down both by menu component and by segment
If you’re in foodservice, this report is your roadmap for success in 2012 and beyond … get your copy today!