Networld Media Group was one of the first major business-to-business publishers to exist wholly in the online world. With focuses on such diverse industries as ATM, retail, mobile payments, self-service technology and the major foodservice verticals, we offer employees a wide variety of career opportunities to participate and thrive in today’s changing media marketplace.
Networld Media Group is looking for an Technology Editor to produce content for its technology-focused news websites and events. The ideal candidate will have a journalism background with a keen eye for spotting trends in technology-focused business-to-business markets.
The candidate must have experience working in a team environment, as well as the ability to produce creative content for market distribution on tight deadlines. The position covers news, trends, industry analysis, new products and all other pertinent information for readership on both the buy/sell side of specific industry markets.
Our markets include digital signage, ATM and kiosk technology, payments, business, retail and foodservice.
The ideal candidate must have high energy, a passion for writing and reporting and 2-3 years’ experience in journalism, communications or a related field. Some travel required.
The candidate will participate in all types of content distribution, including news feeds, webinars, email newsletters, videos, press releases, blogs and social media. Job duties include, but are not limited to,
• Produce site news content, including daily news briefs and several weekly features, combining technical how-to expertise, innovative case studies and of-the-moment trends commentary.
• Recruit and manage industry bloggers
• Attend and cover industry-specific trade shows and events.
• Provide content for and help moderate company-produced, industry-focused events
• Lead and moderate client-sponsored, retail-focused webinars
• Manage and grow site’s social media presence
• Provide proofing and editorial content for sister-sites as needed
• Maintain a helpful and collegial relationship with account executives and marketing services teams in a holistic team environment
A full benefit package includes health insurance, matching 40lk, paid vacations and much more.
Interested candidates should send their resume and at least two writing samples to Sandy Prendergast at email@example.com.
For general employment consideration, please contact Sandy Prendergast, VP of Personnel and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or
502.241.7545, ext. 102.
WHAT WE DO
Digital Signage Today
Mobile Payments Today
Retail Customer Experience
Virtual Currency Today
Bank Customer Experience Summit
CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit
Fast Casual Summit
Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit
13100 Eastpoint Park Blvd • Louisville, KY 40223 • Phone: 877.441.7545 • Fax: 502.241.1385
Careers | Press Room | Media Kits | Resources | Contact Us