ATM deployers who fall afoul of the guidelines and regulations facing them – some of which have yet to be fully defined – face a nasty mix of potential fines, internal costs and downtime and loss of public confidence.
To help operators face these many challenges, we’ve assembled this fact-filled guide to compliance. In it, you’ll find easy-to-understand chapters devoted to:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Durbin Amendment
- Surcharge disclosure stickers
- Security standards (PCI, EMV)
- AML compliance
- Banknotes for the blind/visually impaired
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- ATM insurance
If your business deals with ATMs in any way, you simply must have this guide – keep it handy, as you will refer to it often. Purchase and download your copy today.