Leaders will chat about how they are handling labor shortages, supply chain delays and higher food costs during the CEO Roundtable at the annual Fast Casual Executive Summit being held Oct. 9-11.
Fast casual brands around the world are facing many of the same issues — labor shortages, supply chain delays and higher food costs to name a few — which is why we’ve tapped some of the industry’s most successful brands to join us for the CEO Roundtable/State of Industry at the annual Fast Casual Executive Summit, being held Oct. 9-11 in Indianapolis. They’ll share their successes and struggles and what they are doing to promote growth.
Attendees will hear from:
- Jeff Chandler, CEO and president of Hopdoddy Burger Bar & HiBar Hospitality Group.
- SG Ellison, president of Diversified Restaurant Group, one of the nation’s largest Taco Bell franchises.
- Dani Johnson, founder of Better Than Sex Dessert Restaurant.
- Patrick Renna, prresident of BurgerFi.
- Larry Roberts, president and CEO of El Pollo Loco.
- Sam Gerace, CEO of Lineup.ai.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the tech, banking, retail and food service industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, KioskMarketplace.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, QSRweb.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com, VendingTimes.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Annual events include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, the Bank Customer Experience Summit (BCX), the Interactive Customer Experience Summit (ICX) and the Self-Service Innovation Summit.