#QSRNext, a virtual talk show hosted by QSRWeb and Leasecake, is going live Nov. 9 but will kick off with a pre-show countdown featuring a “QSR State of the Industry” delivered by Victor Fernandez, VP of Insights & Knowledge at Black Box Intelligence. In an interview with the show’s host, Cherryh Cansler, Fernandez will reveal research regarding sales and traffic as well as data on staffing challenges, guest sentiment and what operators can learn from what consumers are saying online about limited-service restaurants.
“Victor covers everything from stats on sales to predictions of what’s coming up for the industry over the next couple of years,” Cansler said.
Register here for the free talk show featuring interviews with:
- Mike Woida, president, International, CKE Restaurants.
- Amy Alarcon, VP of Culinary Innovation, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
- Jason Carrigan VP of Marking & Digital Technology, FOCUS Brands.
- Susan Carroll-Boser, VP of Technology White Castle.
- Minh Le, CIO, Checkers & Rally’s.
- John Li, VP of Innovation, Wendy’s.
- Stratis Morfogen, co-founder, Brooklyn Dumpling Shop.
- James O’Reilly, CEO, Smokey Bones.
- Ariane Panter, senior director of Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy & Corporate Function Support, McDonald’s.
- James Walker SVP, Restaurants, Nathan’s Famous.
- Andy Wiederhorn, president & CEO, FAT Brands.
- Thayer Wiederhorn, COO, FAT Brands.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the tech, banking, retail and food service industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, KioskMarketplace.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, QSRweb.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com, VendingTimes.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Annual events include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, the Bank Customer Experience Summit (BCX), the Interactive Customer Experience Summit (ICX) and the Self-Service Innovation Summit.