If you missed# QSRNext, you missed some great insight from some of the world’s leading brands. The one-day event hosted by QSRWeb and Leasecake covered topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to ghost kitchens and growth. But you can still listen to the interviews by registering here. It’s free for restaurant operators.
In his keynote address, Michael Woida, president, international of CKE Restaurants, said business was up over 25% over 2020. “Our COVID journey was tough,” he said. “We pivoted like everyone else. … We really explored every single channel that we could. I think we had to learn fast.”
Among the other speakers were:
- Amy Alarcon, vice president of culinary innovation at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
- Susan Carroll-Boser, vice president of technology at White Castle.
- Ariane Panter, senior director of Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy & Corporate Function Support of McDoanlds,
- Jason Carrigan, vice president of marketing and digital technology of Focus Brands.
- Minh Le, chief Information officer at Checkers & Rally’s.
- James Walker, senior vice president, Restaurants of Nathan’s Famous.
- James O’Reilly, CEO of Smokey Bones.
- John Li, VP of Culinary Innovation of The Wendy’s Company.
- Andy Wiederhorn, CEO of FAT Brands.
- Thayer Wiederhorn, COO FAT Brands.
- Stratis Morfogen, founder of Brooklyn Dumpling Shop.
- Victor Fernandez, VP of Insights & Knowledge at Black Box Intelligence.
Listen to Woida and the other speakers for the next 90 days by registering here.
The event was sponsored by Leasecake, PredictHQ, Deputy and Black Box Intelligence.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the tech, banking, retail and food service industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, KioskMarketplace.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, QSRweb.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com, VendingTimes.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Annual events include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, the Bank Customer Experience Summit (BCX), the Interactive Customer Experience Summit (ICX) and the Self-Service Innovation Summit.